Monday, September 27, 2010

What Is this?

Hey Guys Nolan's Back after a very fun and relaxing weekend!

I take the weekends off of blogging... And there is nothing you can do about it! Muhahaha!

Joel, Ben! You guys put me in a serious mood... WHOA!

Ben I very much enjoyed your post, it was encouraging and AWESOME! Also if you haven't read Ben's post GO READ IT! God truly is amazing and sometimes I wonder why I don't wanna do more for him or why sometimes I don't feel like reading my bible or stuff like that. Wow I am guilt tripping myself! God is Awesome!

Plasm 147:4 He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them. 

See how Awesome God is! He Can count all the stars and give them all names. POINT AND CASE!

And Joel You posted a Video on Facebook about God's Love I must say I enjoyed it and it really got me thinking about how sometimes we like leave people out of stuff because they are odd,  weird, or obnoxious. Some times we won't even talk to people for the same reasons, when really we are all sinners and we all have some kind of flaws. Sometimes I think we forget that God really does love EVERYONE!


John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.


WOW! GUYS I JUST POSTED SOMETHING SERIOUS... 

Nolan Out!