Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who's This Nolan guy?

Hello humble servants and those who I consider less then servants!

I have returned from a long journey that I have taken across this country we call Canada, more specifically Northern Ontario it is a very vast place with scatter civilization here and there, and most of these towns or "Outpost" as I sometimes like to call them consist of very few people, some of these places having barely enough people to even be consider a town. Krikland lake for example, in 2006 population, according to Statistics Canada there was 8,248 and everyone there thinks I'm a German, A GERMAN... I'm Russian for goodness sake's... *Sigh*

This is a picture of downtown Kirkland Lake, and yes I used Google to get it, I to lazy to take my own

My last week of existence on planet earth consisted of me doing nothing at all. You think I'm exaggerating but I'm not. I slept for at least 12 Hours a night and took naps, watched TV/Movies, Or sat doing nothing during the day. Although it is worthy to say that I did walk across Sault Ste. Marie, yes for hose of you who don't know I was staying at my camp which is just less then an hour out of Sault Ste. Marie. During this excursion I ate lots of fast food and paid for my cousin Jon for two whole days, he had "lost" his wallet. Oh! Don't worry he found it the day I came home to Sudbury!

Well that has been my welcome back post!

I hope to post like almost every day this week to make up for the lack of Nolan..!

Nolan Out!