Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Fingers can still type stuff!

Hey!
You all might remember me... I used to post here way back in the day. Of course, this was around the same time all of our Dad's were playing pong or perhaps when Rome was still the major power in Europe. So you may not remember this.

But! If you do remember me... Hi there Internet Person!! And for the record, that whole burning of Rome thing was totally not my fault.

Anywho, Things have been really hectic around my neck of the wood. Nolan's been giving me a new project exactly once every 18.4 minutes, and I need to balance that all out with the occasional trip to Laurentian as well.

And speaking of said: "place of higher learning"... It's weird. It was a massive shock for me to go from homeschool to highschool of course... But once I settled into the whole routine of Killing Mexicans and not Socializing, it wasn't all so bad. But this... This is all a horse of a different color! Now instead of LOTS of people to avoid... I have LOTS AND LOTS of people to avoid! Some of them are even Friendly!

Sheesh. Friendly people! You make being Anti Social so difficult.

On top of that, I need to put up with one Michael Wright for copious amounts of time. And I don't think I even need to begin to explain why thats a bad thing!

Well Internet Plebians, my time is once again at an end. Keep an eye out in the future for more info on the future of this blog!

Signed-
Everybody's Favorite Introvert.