Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Biting my Tongue.

Ow.

Anywho, a man walks into a bar.

Ow.

When I went on stage, my friend told me to break a leg.

Ow.

Painful gastrointestinal distress.

Ow.

Ow?

Ow!

Wow.

Shutting up.

Anywho, two men walk into a bar. The third one ducked.

-

So when I sat down to blog, I had no idea what I was going to blog about. I spent a few minutes on a useless point format tangent about pain and then decided to blog about my lack of blog ideas. No, not a lack of ideas about what to do to get this blog to make us famous and fantastically rich, a lack of ideas of what to post about. Perhaps the age old "Facebook is pagan". No. That's too age old. Maybe on how DARPA is developing mind control technology? Naaah. Too interesting. I know! Illustration!

I have recently discovered Concept Artists/Digital Illustrators. If only I could draw well. The level of realism that these people can acheive is astounding. It makes me want to throw my computer down a well and scream at the fact that I will probably never even be half as good. Yay.

The Wacom Cintiq. Now THAT is a shiny device. Picture an iPad expanded to 21x21. Now picture buttons on either side, and a scroll wheel on the left. Now make it a monitor, attatched to an artists computer. Give it a pen with extra buttons and pressure painting settings. There you have the Cintiq. Oh yeah. Make it $2,500. SCREW YOU, WACOM!

Tangent.

0(-.-)0