Tuesday, April 13, 2010

(8) La La La La... Fail!(8)

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY LIFE? WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO MAKE GRAVITY SO MAD AT ME? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wow is it ever good to get that out of my system...

So as you can see I kinda had a ruff day at work today. When I got to work today I was in a good mood and didn't feel tired at all and that is weird, not feeling tired that is, so I did what I always do and went to get my self a cup of water, I guess that was my first mistake thinking the my 1st PERFECT morning at work would remain that way, Ohh I know what your thinking "it's only a cup of water" and yes it WAS a "cup of water" then I guess it decided it didn't want to be a "cup of water" anymore so it jumped outta my hand and said "I want to be a FLOOR of water"... I guess... And I once again know what you are thinking(I'm a mind reader), you are thinking "So? You Spilled some water" and no worries, that is what I was thinking too. So after that little mishap I just continued on with my day thinking nothing of it...

Then... Something happened... Well to be more accurate nothing happened, and thats what the problem was, at this point I realized that I had just make a customer wait 6 minutes for an Order that normally takes 1.5 minutes to make everyone was Kinda annoyed at me, and when I say "kinda" I mean VERY annoyed at me, to say the least... Blahhh! But don't worry what happens next is even better... My supervisor decided to get me to make a bunch of Macaroni Salads and I thought to myself "this shouldn't be to hard," THINK AGAIN, after I had filled up all the little containers with macaroni salad I picked them up(Mistake) to bring them to the fridge, well the "picked up" stage didn't last very long and the containers fell and landed on the eggs, FAIL! I was So Mad! After this slip up my supervisor sent me on my break! Thank Goodness!

The End... NOT you think my Bad day would end there, no that would be to nice! here is a List of the rest of the "Fails" of the day for me:
1. Dish washer over flowed
2. Knocked over the Mop bucket
3. Dropped my sandwich on the ground(Don't worry I ate it anyways)
4. I slipped and fell in a puddle of water
5.A&W installed this new safe thingy and the drilling gave me a HUGE headache

P.S. That Picture is showing how bad my day was!