Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Introduction to Joooel.


SO.... I wrote a whole post. AND IT WAS IN THE WRONG WINDOW...

SO HERE WE GO.

Hi i'm Joel... I am NOT Black... but I wish I was.. 

I'm currently listening to a message my school sent because I skipped today... School is too smart for me. Plus I wanted to catch up on homework... I wasn't actually that sick... Sorry mom <3>

So i've been reading this blog for awhile now, and I was thrilled when Nolan invited me to write on it. I really like the blog... Minus all the WoW.... Sorry Mike but you need some good ol' COD in ya. COD is the only game I ever play... Like seriously... I could marry COD... hahaha, my Mom absolutely HATES it so she bought my little brother SKATE 2 to make him stop playing it... But unfortunatly I cannot be manipulated by such motherhood. COD IS REAL.

At the moment I'm watching weird conspiracies, I just finished one about a controlling sex crazy pastor. Preetty scary... It's called "Twisted Faith" you can find the link to the video here. I love conspiracies... My personal favourite is "Obama the Anti-Christ" or "Beyonce Possessed?". You can find both of these on youtube.

So that's all i'm going to write today... Long post's often get boring so I'll try not to ramble...