Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For Serious

First of all, I've got to say, if any of you still read this blog... I need to salute you. You have the patience of a Avid Reputation Farmer and the stubbornness of a bad Deathknight tank.

Now, normally I cant seem to make much of a serious post. Something about the openness of the internet makes it seem lame to just vent randomly online... Like your seeking attention or pity. I apologize beforehand if that's what this ends up sounding like... But a bloggers gotta post what a bloggers gotta post.

Had you of talked to me a year or two ago, I would be quite the differnt character! I would be incredibly shy, awkward, reclusive, and maybe a little obnoxious, as I tried overly hard to be social. I'm still like that, of course. People don't change much, as much as I would like to... But i've grown a little I hope.

What had happened was, as is the case in most dramatic changes, I had met a girl. Course that sounds wrong, because she was never anything more then a friend to me.

But a friend she managed to be, for well over a year. She talked to me, put up with my weaknesses, encouraged and helped me to grow a little socially. And most importantly, she helped me get over my fear of talking to people as a whole... Plus she played WoW more then I do! YOU DONT TOP THAT.

But as I tried to grow to be a better person socially, I ended up just becoming a worse person as a whole.

I began to talk selfishly, because that's what comes naturally to me, talking about myself and my experiences. My opinions became arrogant and bigoted, in all, I became nothing more then a Jerk to the people who had become my friends.

And so I lost it all. This beforementioned girl and I started a long string of quarrels that ended with her going from the best friend I could ask for, to the only person I know who I can honestly say hates me.

I don't care how close or what my relation was to her, she was a friend that helped me when I needed it most... And it sucks to lose that. Really it does.

God opens and closes doors in our lives for a reason I believe and so I don't plan on just sitting here and wollowing about it. I still have other friendships that need to be improved, and I intend to learn from my mistakes.


Welll, There. You actually read that, and so you have my gratitude. I really rather not become like a certain other namesake of mine So I swear that this will be my last serious personal post. After this, its back to my usual Warlock killing, Ninjashotguneering self. Also, you have permission to kill me.