Saturday, April 10, 2010

I TOLD A JOKE!

So as about 25 of you know I was taking a trip back to Sudbury from New Liskrad, I was there for a Men's Conference, Anyways, I once again sent a Mass Text, but this one was different, it was a text of mass proportion, This Text had a challenge in it. The Challenge was who could tell me the funniest Joke. And Jokes are what I received. Here are some of the rewards I gave to some of the runners-up for these jokes!

For the Most Jokes sent the winner is Thomas Vezina with like 50,000 jokes :P

For the Most Sexest Joke we Have Jeffery Simpson

For the Best Blonde Joke we have Allie White

For the Most Unoriginal/Pick-On-Nolan Jokes we have Cynthia Burmaster, James Collins, Ben Davey

For Being the Laziest people we have Mellissa Fong, Stephanie Bergeron, Erica Sachro


And Now For The Winner! The Best Overall Joke was sent by Dan John, Here is his Joke.
"So I went to the Zoo, but all the Zoo had was one dog, It was a Shitzu."


So I thank all of you for keeping me company in the van on my way home from my trip, also feel free to send me Jokes or Texts when ever you get bored!

Anyways thats all I got to say for now!
Nolan Out