Monday, April 5, 2010

Last Month in Review

March was quite an interesting month, come to think of it. A whole lot happened in the scope of those 30-some days... Actually, too much happened. Has it really only been a month? Sheesh.
Time, your cruel sometimes.

Rather then create the worlds longest blog entry trying to recap on it all, heres a brief, vague, and occasionally eyebrow-raising point form list:

  • Started writing stuff for this blog.
  • Went outside (This being a very noteworthy feat)
  • Began working out, and after nearly a month I can honestly say I have 0 gain
  • Saw the Lich King
  • Watched my best friend grow to hate me
  • Got a new Cell Phone
  • Killed a Warlock or two... or a few hundred perhaps
  • March Break, and all the amazingness therein.
  • Winter Blitz: Best weekend that has ever happened.
  • Began to play games other than WoW
  • Started getting jobs as a professional geek
  • Started to make new friends out of familiar faces

In all, and In a tone of uncharacteristic seriousness, I can honestly say that its been a really really full month and one that, I believe, God has used to help teach me a ton. I've grown and changed alot in a ton of different ways... All because of life experiences that I've completely missed up until now.
Even if some of those experiences absolutely sucked... I feel I've come out of them a little stronger.
Heck, you can say the same thing about working out too! Except I'm even more pathetic at that then I am with being a social person! if that's even possible!