Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mee Too!

I wanna write a serious post too...

Okay where to start...

...

...

OKAY I GIVE UP! Not in the Serious mood right now I guess. I also guess that I don't get in that mood very often! Baha!

Well it is now time to give you all the run down of my last two days!!

Yesterday I went for my G2 Exit Exam, and as most of you know I Passed. Few things I messed up on on the test where: Checking my blind spots, lane changing, 3 point turns, and blowing Yellow lights... Now that you see my flaws(Shocking I know, I do have flaws) I'm going to rant about them and tell you why it wasn't my fault!

1. Checking my Blind Spots
I did check my blind spots, EVERY TIME, Wanna know why I lost points for this one? I lost points on it because I looked to far behind my shoulder! So like, I was looking over more then just my shoulder, how is that even bad? Like, COME ON!

2. Lane Changing
There is not to much to rant on with this on... I kinda did screw up, I wasn't going Highway speed when I Changed lanes, Ha! She told me to go faster! Baha! Big Mistake!

3. 3 Point Turns
I know you are thinking "Is it even possible to mess up a 3 point turn?" And I'm going to tell you "Yes it is" Because I did. I don't know what happened I just messed it up!

4. Blowing Yellow Lights
Just don't ask... I SAID DON'T ASK...! Fine! I was speeding. Did you know that the speed limit on Barrydown isn't 60? Well it is and I think that is why I blew the light, or at least that is the only GOOD reason I can come up with to why I blew it!

So learn from my mistakes and don't speed during your driving test, And obey traffic laws and you'll do fine!

So that was Wednesday...

Now on to Today!... Okay whats is with this weather eh? But no worry's I think I figured out what is going on.

Mr. Winter and Miss. Spring had a little date and decided to play a VERY nasty trick on us human folk. And I think the conversation went a little something like this:
Miss Spring -- "lets let them think it's summer and then once they are all ready for summer, and have taken off all there snow tires, we'll dump about 4000lbs. of snow on them"
Mr. Winter -- "WHOA, your like a genius, But instead of snow lets make it 4000lbs. of freezing rain/hail/snow/poop"
Miss Spring -- "I like the poop touch"
Mr. Winter -- "Thank you!"

well at least I think it went something like that! Bahahaha!

Well That was my Blog for the day!

Nolan Out!