Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ryhme?!?

Okay so today was a very Awesome day, and I would just like to say,
I am going to make this whole post rhyme, It's going to be more Awesome then Einstein!
With my mind I will combine words that will make your head spin, you will Actually fall in love with Huckleberry Finn... WIN!

Today at the Dub I was cleaning out the grease Tub
So that I could make your burger with ease. But then I sneezed!
And out came some snot, this happens more often then not!
It got on your food, that put you outta the Mood!
So you asked for a drink, one that didn't stink!
You got Orange pop... ?? ...ORANGE?!?

When I got home I felt relief, what could I say, I smelt like beef,
So I took a shower, because I had the power, when I was done I smelt like a flower!
Now this verse is coming to a close, and yes it really blows!

Now I am going to the Gym, I might even go for a swim!
I want big muscles, so I am going to have to hustle!
And I will lift big weights, so one day I can get a hot date!
Now I am going to the "Y", so I can work out my thighs, so one day I can jump and touch the sky!

Oh My! look at the time I am afraid I must fly!
Time to go Bye-Bye!

Nolan Out!