Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sick!!

So second post on the new blog, I have realized that if I intend to keep up with the likes of Joel.....I will have to have no life. But since I am still trying to convince myself that I have one I will probably not keep up with amount of posts :p

Anyways, I was so unfortunate as to find myself sick last night. This presented itself as an unfortunate time to get sick as it is my last week of school WOOT WOOT! So I made the decision that I should not stay up until 1:00 or 2:00 A.M. as I often do, and turn in early. However, true to my nature and my recent addiction to House, I was probably in for another late night. At approximately 10:45 my computer saw fit to take things into its own hands and went all blue screen on me :P I took it as a sign that it was time to go to bed.


My computer was not fried just desperate to sleep.
I am feeling slightly better and will hopefully be better by tomorrow.