Monday, April 19, 2010

The WEE Hours of Monday

So as the weekend abruptly ends, I have a feeling of sadness come over me, there's only one more day off, because of the PD day of course... Then when I go straight back to school on Tuesday I am confronted with a math test... A hard one that is... I did an open book quiz on it and miserably failed... Although, as I recap my weekend it wasn't so bad...

What I Learned so Far:

-"Some Mixers can be calibrated to only work for 5th gen ipod nano's"... Which in fact is not true, mixers can't be calibrated for any ipod, and simply can only be plugged in through the headphone jack to play. Also, the mixer the person tried to convince me that it was "5th gen calibrated" was made about 5 years before the 5th gen even came out.

-Movies... Are really boring haha... I watched 6 this whole weekend.. Left behind, 1, 2, and 3, Bedtime Stories, and Sherlock Holmes... That's only five but whatever. Sherlock Holmes is extremely confusing by the way... and boring may I add.

-And basically that's all I learned... Tomorrow on my day off I plan to open my mind and do some math studying ahah. but I won't bore you with that. I have also decided to make a vlog that will actually be interesting... haha sorry nolan :) <3>

Oh by the way you should incorporate Brandon into this blog to add a little Negativity, he'd fit right in with the NAZI theme.

but that's about it so i'll leave you with a blonde joke.


A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.
As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.
Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”
To which she replied, “There certainly is!”
My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”