Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Weekend of Hungry.




Hi, so I haven't posted in TWO days... and the reason behind it is the 30 Hour Famine. To be truthful I hate not eating... Sorry to say everyone... but, as the SoPo (Southporcupine) Pent Youth Pastor said : "Kid's in Africa would be ashamed at us not taking advantage of our food." Very true... It should be a 30 Hour FEAST. Although there were some highlights of the weekend, we had great speakers, an amazing presentation by a pastor named Mike about his missions trip to Africa, Rachel to run some silly games, and raising overall $3000! BUT... The biggest highlight of the weekend is that I pwned Jeff at SUMO wrestling!... Ok maybe not pwned... but y'know.

Anyways, tonight around 6:30 I joined the likes of Nolan and SHAVED my head. Not tottally bald as you can see from the picture, but real close! I like it so much better, plus I save money on hair gel! Fancy that. It's now 11:33 PM and there's breaking of bread in the morning so I have to go to bed at a reasonable hour to make it there... Why is church so early? They would get more people if it started at like 2:00 in the afternoon.


ALSO, I got this program called Rocket Dock, it's absolutely the solution to all PC's... I love it, it's basically the mac dock that everyone loves, you can get Rocket Dock here... you can also get your own PC version of photobooth by following this link.