Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh, uhm, is it my turn?

Do we have like a rotation going on between posts now? Why do I feel strangely compelled to post, as if it's somehow my turn to do so?

Right, so, news... Uhm...
Hmmm...
Well life's been rather disinteresting lately. Started on alot of projects, did alot of homework, worked on a few jobs... Just the same ol regular stuff really. Nothing any of you would care about.
Well... there was that one incident with the flaming dog and a pitchfork... But I'm sure none of you want me to bore you with that tale.

 I also discovered that my Math teacher is probably a mad scientist, and confirmed once again that hanging around Christian folk is always a million times better then being around the world.

Now if you will all excuse me, I've experiments to run and there's research to be done[On the people who are still alive!]