Saturday, April 3, 2010

Feeling a Cool Breeze up top


So I could start this blog post by telling about my trip in the Soo, But I can see you all staring at my hair cut. So I know its not the end of summer, and I did say that I was going to let it grow till them but, I was starting to really get annoyed by it, plus Ben cut his too, so that gave me the right to cut mine before the end of the summer... And come on people it was getting a little to long, they were forcing me to wear a hair net at A&W and it made me look like a dork, Yes I said DORK. But not to fear it'll be back in no time at all.

Well thats about all I have to say about my hair now on to my weekend in the soo. Yesterday I hung out at Bellvue with all my Friends from the soo, went to scoops the ice cream shop, drove around, music "played" on a crappy train, and was stupid. So all in all it was a good day yesterday, and today was just about as much fun I got to hang out with my family and played games all day. *sighs* Good Times!

Well thats all I got to say!
Nolan Out!

P.S. April has now been chosen to be "shave your head month"