Friday, April 23, 2010

A non-vlog post!

Greetings internet plebeians, I welcome you all once again to another exciting post. Guarenteed to be 100% video free!
I've been rather sick for the past few days, something I attribute to withdrawals from quitting WoW. I'm just starting to get over it now, but I cant guarantee that you wont catch it by reading this post: As you all know, colds have mutated in the last 10 years to be communicable over the internet.
At any rate, I've not been spending my time wastefully! I've been trying all sorts of non-COD related games and I've been working on a few projects that are turning out... interestingly.

In other news, I today confirmed that Lauren Woods did not in fact vanish off the face of the planet! This dispelled all my conspiracy theories... Previously I believed that really she was abducted by aliens who wanted to learn the Human language, and what better way to do so then to abduct the one person who is unlikely to ever be silent, even in the case of alien abduction!

Reality is always so much more boring then fiction. Its sad.