Wednesday, June 2, 2010

10 More till 200

So I don't know if any of you noticed but we have a new part to this blog... LOOK UP ^^

We finally have an "about us" page. I set it up last night and it is still kinda under construction but once it is done it'll be more awesome.

Anywho, On to my day!

So today was a very interesting day. At 6:46, I heard a sharp and piercing noise comming from this glowing little time keeping device. And the only way to make that sharp and piercing noise stop is to hit it on its "head" but sometimes these little devices are cleaver and stick what we call a "Snooze button" in the way of your hand and deceives you into thinking that you have beaten it... give it some time and the sharp and piercing noise comes back. The only true way defeat it is by one of the following: 1. Unplug it! 2. Flick the switch on the side 3. Hammer

well after I beat the "Alarm Clock" I finally did get out of bed and headed off to work for my second last shift for the summer(YAY), my last one being on Friday. And nothing really exciting happened & it was a very normal day other then that darn "Alarm Clock"!

Well Zach is sitting in the van waiting for me to go to the mall with him so I better go!

Nolan Out!