Saturday, June 26, 2010

Holdin' The Fort

This Blogs fought a long hard war for nearly half a year now, and it looks to me were heading into a bit of a trouble-spot now.

With Nolan and Ben gone to camp, Nathaniel being a horrible slacker comparable even to a Desrosiers, Abe out waging his crusade against all things evil, Joel having buggered out, and Lauren presumably, uh... doing her hair or some such girl thing... The only one left around these parts seems to be yours truly for the time being.

It's a shame how summer seems to kill us all, eh? Luckily for you however dear readers, I have discovered the secret to summer's curse. You see, it only targets people who have a life. Having none myself, I am thankfully immune to it's grasp!

So: I look forward to keeping you all informed about how utterly boring and dull my summer is!