Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Peasants Questology!

Okay so there was this one time I was really board and I was with Ben... Maybe that's why I was board... Well that doesn't matter!

Now where was I? Oh Yes! I was really Board so we went to Mikes house, So now there are three of us who are board. WOOT! Then Matt came and hung out with us... Wow! Being Board is contagious! Then, after watching countless YouTube Videos, I got the greatest idea ever!

Peasants Quest!


Now for those of you who have never been board enough to play Peasants Quest you should take time to get VERY board and play this game! Apart for the great graphics, superb sound effects, and super store line there really isn't a reason to NOT play this game!



Now once you play and beat that game I will consider you on of the coolest people on the face of the earth. That or the fact that you have no life!

Also I would like to point out that we now have 18 Stalkers and I think you guys are Awesome! This blog has already exceeded my expectations for it! Why to go Awesome Readers, You're Winner!



Nolan Out!


P.S. Thank you Keegan for catching that rather fail typo I made in the T-Shirt Store!