Sunday, June 6, 2010

Edit: 200th Post!


Hey everybody! I hope you guys had an awesome weekend. REMEMBER for all you high schoolers... ONE MORE WEEK OF H-E-Doublehockeystick... Then exams.

Anyway so Friday night me and some friends went to a youth rally, it was really good, the speakers were all from overflow and so was some of the worship band. Although there wasn't alot of people there it was really a good time.

On Saturday at EIGHT in the morning I had to go to a carwash... I woke up at 7:30 and seriously I was SO MAD. I don't think I've been that mad in ages... hahaha. The car wash was successor, although half the people there didn't know how to wash cars.. Me and Beatrice were on Bug Patrol and spent the whole time scratching bugs off the front of cars. Our arms were so sore from scratching so hard with the little sponges, and sometimes you'd get disgusting dragon fly guts..

After the carwash me and Beatrice were so tired that we couldn't possibly make it to the rest of the conference. Instead we sat around in her basement preparing for the dinner at night. I don't think that anyone has more dresses than beatrice.. hahaha. After that I went to get dressed and had no dress pants... VALUE VILLAGE = Problem Solved. At value Village I found some sweet vintage glasses that flip up. They're amazing.

At the dinner it was really nice, we had chicken and stuff. Then there was a slideshow of youthgroup over the year, plus a picture of me, ben, and jeff with our princess towels... haha. Then the grads went to the front and we all prayed for them, it was really sad because we'll all really miss Beatrice and Julia next year... Nobody else of course. haha joking.

Anyway I'm going to watch a movie now. Reeses Peices OUT.