Friday, June 18, 2010

Can I PLEASE Just See Toy Story Already

I must say I have a had an extremely interesting 24 hours! Let's rewind the clock to 9 p.m. last night.

I'm sitting alone in my room studying my heart out for my coming Chemistry Exam when I get a text message from one of my friends saying that there's a group planning to go see a movie. Now she had heard on the radio that Toy Story 3 would have a midnight showing and so we all wanted to go. I wasn't sure at first, seeing how I have an exam the next morning, but my friend convinced me and at 11 o'clock he picked me up. On our way, I get a phone call. Our group of friends are outside the theatre....there is NO midnight showing. We meet up with them and decide, with it having been our last day of high school, that we should watch one of the other Toy Story movies at our friend's house.
Well, as if the night could get any more disappointing....None of us own the Toy Story movies. For 40 minutes we drive to every corner store in hopes that they sell movies. Most were closed, and the one that wasn't had movies, just not good ones. So in our sadness we decide to go to McDonald's. On the way there we text friends of ours in hopes that one of them has the movie and will be willing for us to go to there house in the middle of night and get it....that didn't happen either.
We eat McDonald's (which is really awesome, especially that late at night) and then decide to go hang out at a park, with swings and such. So we drive to the park that's across from the graveyard on Lasalle. While there we notice a path that leads into this creepy woods (and at this point it's about 1 o'clock in the morning). We decide to walk through it. Now if any one knows me, you know that I am scared of everything. Well, these friends know that about me. We are half way along this path, with no visible street lights, and creepy sounds, when suddenly someone runs towards me acting like a zombie, well you can imagine my reaction. It was the scariest moment of my life. I am honestly surprised that no one near by called the cops, seeing how I screamed for about a minute solid. (Ben, Nolan....this was a thousand times scarier than when Sam scared me, because this time I was outside in a creepy woods....and I honestly thought there was a sudden zombie outbreak).
So after I caught my breath, we all hung out at the park until 3ish and then I went home.

Now let's jump ahead to this morning. I sleep in a bit too late, and I have to rush to get to my exam (which is down town). I take the bus, get there and write it. On my way home, I get a phone call from my mommy saying that her and my brother have decided to go see Toy Story 3, and they want to know if I'll join them. So I do. Well that did not turn out well. We get there for the 3 o'clock showing, and it's only open to schools, all booked up. So once again I am unable to watch the movie :(
So I come home and hang out for a bit. Then my parents leave to take my brother to his drum core camp and I decide to order pizza. I only have debit, but Toppers has the debit machine...YAY! Well, I realize when the pizza gets here that I forgot my purse in the van, so I end up having to pay with change, the guy was NOT happy. But I did get my pizza :D And that was the last 24 hours, bringing you to right now!

Hope everyone is enjoying the last couple of days of high school. SUMMER HAS ALMOST ARRIVED :D