Monday, June 14, 2010

Are all nighters bad for you?

Dudes!
All Nighter are amazing. But make your sleeping pattern a little messed up and now I have to desperately fix it before camp because if I don't I fear I might die forever! Think about how lame everything would get if I died forever? Your lives would almost be meaningless and pointless! And really would you want that? So I am doing the world a favor and not going to Die Forever! Yay!


Anyways on to something more Important like the Health Benefits of Video Games or lose weight while watching TV... But I wouldn't want to bore the Irate Reader into trolling again... OHH! I know I am going to write about Trolls!

On second thought I think that pictures just says it all, Just look at those creepy little boogers and why on earth would any want to be a troll? I mean the only thing worse then being a troll would be working with Beatrice in the Electronic Section of Wal-Mart ALL NIGHT!

Well I guess I just gave into the troll and gave him a reaction eh? Opps!

Well Thats all I got!

Nolan Out!