Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Brandon Powers for Next Blogger


I remember making a post

and then it got deleted i think?

DID someone delete my post?

Maybe I dreamt it... ANYWAY today was the final performance of the year for my performance class, and all went well except the duet I sang with julia, which FAILED. BLAMPH. We both started singing opposite parts and it was just oh so... fail. 

The rest of my day was a drag, I did a math assignment in my healthcare class and now im working on an essay for my peer tutoring class... PLUS I need to go for a jog... OMGOSH IM GOING TO KILL THE SCHOOL SYSTEM. Why make culminatings so close to exams... I'll chop your faces off.

Someday I will be a teacher (probably not) and I will NEVER give my kids culminatings. I think that's one thing that french schools have right, they dont do culminatings. LOOK if they can think of it english people can too.