Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feeling Water Logged? JUSTIN BIEBER




Ahhh fan photos...I swear by putting Justin Bieber in every blog title will make our blog views higher by like 13253461324634263 million little girls, and some old fat ladies.

The fact is, Justin Bieber just is that cool. I mean... Who can't write cheesy loves songs, pretend to rap with head honchos like Usher? I mean SERIOUSLY! Everyone wanted a mini Eminem. Of course Justin, like any other rising star will soon become corrupted by hollywood and turn to drugs and naked photos. (I wonder how many girls search "Justin Bieber naked") Creepy. 

I think the ABSOLUTE worst Justin Bieber fans are his MALE ones. Have some respect for yourself.

There's a hillarious website you can check out called "Lesbians who look like Justin Bieber"

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/post/432957026


How come pictures don't post on the blog anymore?