Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Some Harmless Trespassing!!

Recently I went to spend a day at my grandparent's house in the South end. Every summer I spend a day with them and my Memere shows me her garden. The garden looks the exact same every year, and every year she tells me the exact same thing, and every year I fake interest. Well, this year I apparently faked interest a bit too much.
We still had a couple of hours before I would be going home so she asked me if I would be interested in looking at the gardens that belong to her "friends." Not wanting to hurt her feelings, I went along with it.

We walked down a few streets and we got to this beautiful house. My Memere made the observation that there were no cars in the driveway - meaning no one was home. We got to the side of the house and she looked around a bit and then she opened the gate. I asked if it would be O.K. to look at the garden with no one home. She then told me that she does it all the time. She then brought me to SEVEN extremely expensive looking houses, with no cars in the driveways and showed me their backyard gardens (all of which were fenced in).

We trespassed on eight private properties, and my Memere says they are all her "friends" and that she does this ALL the time. I am seriously shocked that she has not yet been arrested, or caught by the owners and told to get a life :P

I love my family :D