Sunday, June 13, 2010

Motivation is for the faint of heart!

[annoyingvoice] But I don't wanna write a Blog post [/annoyingvoice]

But I must, Its what all the cool people are doing... well most of the cool people... Okay so I am the only cool one making a post...

WAIT A SECOND? Lauren? You're the new intern? I am so confused? How did you? Who let you become a? Ohh Never mind! Welcome to the the blog! And enjoy your internship!

Hello, my name is Nolan Sarlo and I am a Narcissist.

Anywho now that I got that off my chest I can get on with more important things, like ME... I'm kidding.

Imma start writing this post as if it were Friday night.

So tonight(Remember it's Friday) I want to do something cool, like Vandalize school property, but alas, I can't do something as cool as vandalize school property because it is raining and I don't feel like getting sick or wet. But the biggest reason why I can't is because my parents would kill me if I did anything stupid to the house. So looks like I will have to find something else to do. I KNOW! Tim Horton's! I shell go there and sit for hours and drink coffee!


Okay now lets move forward till EARLY Saturday morning.

Okay so right now(Don't forget it is Saturday) I am playing Gears of War 2 and have been playing it for about 6 hours and I used to hate this game but now I don't! I BLAME BEN! Oh my! look at the time its 5:30am and I am hungry and so is Ben. Lets go eat something. Is there even anything open at 5:30am? Who cares lets drive till wii find somewhere that is open... HEY Look Gonga's grill is open! And the rest is history! lets go home and take a nap!
From those to little Extremely pointless stories I just told you, you find out two things about my life, I love sleep but have this weird fetish for not sleeping? Confusing isn't it? And the other point is that I am a very destructive individual that would destroy school property if I went to school.

Well that's my motivation lacking blog post for the day!
Here is a random video...


Nolan Out!